Communication system integrators and designers can bring their systems online faster, more economically, and with higher performance. It uniquely forms a dual-reflector ring focus and combines it with tight tolerance manufacturing technology in high-density data, voice, communication networks, and broadcast applications worldwide. This combination provides extremely precise surface contouring, high gain, superior efficiency, and tightly controlled pattern characteristics.
High precision, aluminum stretch-molded reflector panel, and automatic adjustment of the main reflector.
High gain, excellent pattern characteristics, ring-focus optical system.
3. C-band, X-band, Ku-band, or K-band functionality, on-site variable feeding system, C-band, ring to linear.
4. Fixed or mobile base, antenna control system with tracking.
5. Reflector and feeding de-icing system, load frame or non-penetrating support frame.
6. 125 mph (200 km/hr) wind exists in any location, with an option for high winds (180 mph - 288 km/hr).
7. Low transportation costs, no need for cranes during installation.
8. Sea and air transport packaging, turnkey installation and testing.
9. 3-year warranty on all structural components.
Dolph Microwave earth station antenna provides maximum durability and minimal maintenance. Galvanized steel ground mounting components ensure an extended product life. Zinc and stainless steel hardware maximizes corrosion resistance. For economical and efficient system expansion, available modular equipment options include anti-icing equipment and boosting systems. Microprocessor stepper track control and mobile installation options are also available. The diameter and operating frequency range vary.
Dolph Microwave Flyaway antenna system combines precision assembled reflector panels with our rugged design to efficiently organize high-speed communication channels anywhere.
To ensure quality and performance, the reflector panel is checked by R.M.S measurement using the latest laser measurement technology.
The flyaway satellite antenna is designed to meet international performance specifications for commercial or military applications and is easy to obtain at Ka-band frequency. There are multiple feed configurations to choose from, with diameters ranging from 0.9m, 1.0m, 1.2m, 1.8m, 2.4m, etc. Equipped with DH-Type 1.2m QD expander.
The Dolph Microwave fast-deploy mobile antenna system is a repositionable fast-deploy suite with automatic navigation capability. The carbon fiber reflector panel, which is precisely assembled, can efficiently organize high-speed communication channels anywhere, providing high-speed satellite communication. The diameter of this quick deployable antenna is 1.0m, 1.2m, 1.8m, 2.4m, etc.
Features of mobile quick-deploy antenna:
1. Carbon fiber folding reflector;
2. Replaceable Ku, C, and Ka-band radiation;
3. The shortest deployment time is no more than 20 minutes;
4. Automatic spacecraft search, guidance, and automatic tracking;
5. Including search and pointing modes when the button is pressed;
6. All equipment is stored in an airline case;
7. Light in weight;
8. High-speed, high-precision control and tracking.